Di., 15. Feb.|
4 Powerful Strategies to Manage and Reduce Everyday Stress
In this 60-minute online workshop, you will be provided with evidence-based tools to increase your stress resilience.
Time & Location
15. Feb. 2022, 19:00 – 20:00 MEZ
About the Event
- Do you often wake up feeling emotionally exhausted?
- Do you experience an important amount of stress in your everyday life that makes you feel easily irritated, annoyed, or frustrated?
- Or maybe are you pretending like everything is okay from outside and you’re keeping all the tension inside?
Then this online workshop is for YOU!
Join me for 60-minutes and I’ll teach you:
- How living in chronic stress impacts our body and mind
- How to move from emotional exhaustion state to balanced living
- Four powerful strategies on how to cope with stress effectively
- How to bring more positive energy and balance to your life
Save your seat below, show up for the 60-minute online workshop and I’ll provide you with evidence-based tools to increase your stress resilience!
Date: Tuesday, 15. 2. 2022
Time: 19:00 - 20:00
Can’t join live?
No worries. The replay is included in the ticket and will be sent to you within 24 hours.
This workshop is for you if you wish to:
- Increase your stress-resilience
- Be provided with evidence-based tools to use when you’re struggling
- Move from emotional exhaustion to more balanced living
- Learn how to better use your resources
- Create a positive change in your life
Vendula is a certified emotional intelligence specialist based in Basel, Switzerland. Since 2016, she is the founder of Authentic Achiever and her passion is to help her clients master their emotions with skill and to teach them how to take care of their emotional health, and develop their emotional wellbeing by adopting simple, yet effective habits to their everyday busy schedule.
Online Workshop 15. 2. 2022
4 Powerful Strategies to Manage and Reduce Everday Stress